Who We Are
Court Assistance Programs, Inc. is an offender paid, non-residential, criminal intervention and education program providing both pre-trial and post conviction services. We offer arrest specific education services to the offender and accountability monitoring and reporting to the court.
The primary focus of CAP courses is on identifying and altering behavioral patterns that lead to arrest. Instruction on avoiding revocation by managing case and probationary requirements are also included in the program curricula. Program monitoring may include drug testing and verification of 12-Step attendance.
What you can expect from Court Assistance Programs, Inc.
- Over 25 years extensive experience of progress reporting and courtroom testimony of Senior Staff
- Over 60 years collective experience for instructor staff
- Notification of offender enrollment and progress to Defense Attorney
- Cost to offender is 25% less than most competitive programs
- Issue specific curricula
- Case review to ensure completion of all court ordered requirements
- Assistance in obtaining essential outside services if necessary